Monday, November 26, 2007

Got Tape?

Quentin has a love affair with tape! I know it sounds wierd but he loves to use it on everything (really I mean everything). This morning I got up to use the bathroom and couldn't figure out why the lid would not open. As I looked a little closer I found that it had been taped down. One other time Quentin dropped a cookie (the crunchy kind) and it broke...he looked down at the broken cookie and without hesitating he looked at me and said "I'll go get my tape." Thank you Quentin for a great laugh. Nothing is safe at our house when there is tape around.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

i can't believe he taped the toilet seat down!! He's so funny!

Vudochki said...

Just wait till he learns about April Fool's Day and he has 15 rolls of tape. Have fun! Hope you're enjoying the snow. If you get bored of the snow, come to Arizona. The weather is nice and warm. You can still go swimming here!