Monday, November 26, 2007

It's true!


I know many of you didn't believe me that Dan really did karaoke while we were on our cruise, but it is true!!! I now have the evidence to prove it (and yes, it was "Man I feel like a woman" by Shania). He had the crowd on their feet and everyone was singing along (Thank you, then we didn't have to only hear Dan!) I am very proud of him! He swears it will never happen again.

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Dan, this is Chris...Where is the video?

John said...

Chris beat me to the punch. I would love to see the video. I'm sure I know what it sounds like if it was Shania Twain. So I will wait until you send the video. Do Ron and Debbie have a copy of the video?

dankirty said...

Guys, I am so sorry but there is no video. We didn't have our camera and some else took the pictures for us. I wish, I had been smart enough to remember. Next time don't worry!

Michelle said...

Famous words from President Terry Griffin...Good Crimany!...Now I really have seen it all! Go Dan the Man, or should I say woMan!