Thursday, November 8, 2007

Fall Fun

Quentin did not want to carve his pumpkin. He had drawn a picture of cars racing on it and carving it would only ruin his work. I found one small spot where we convinced him to carve the letter Q, so that everyone would know that was his pumpkin. Hallee loved watching her pumpkin get carved because it was her princess pumpkin. We all had fun gettting our hands a little messy.

Quentin has been asking since about July when are the leaves going to fall so he can play in them. I wish we lived in an area where we had tons of leaves, but we don't. Our yard only has two trees that are about 10 years old, so we don't get too many. That never stops him from playing in our meager pile of leaves. They love it and wait for more to fall. I have to remind the kids we can't pull the leaves off, we have to wait until they fall.


Quentin and Hallee had fun trick or treating and were done after doing our street. Quentin thought it would be fun to hand out the candy at home. He enjoyed picking the treats out of the bowl. Hallee wanted to get in on the fun, the only problem was she didn't want to give them candy. She had choosen to eat some Cheetos from her loot and almost succeeded in dropping a handful into one unlucky trick or treaters bag. Hallee is always willing to share anything and we love that about her.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I have to say I am jealous about the leaves. Here (on the border of Mexico where it is tropical) we don't get the beautiful leaves that change color and fall of the tree! I miss that about Utah! You have an adorable family!