All right...for all the times I've been tagged, I am officially making this the sole reference for all past, present, and any future "tags". Thanks Peggy :)
5 things I was doing ten years ago…
1. mooching off mom and dad (livin' at home)
2. writing to my missionary (I was waiting for him...)
3. Playing high-school basketball (riding the pine)
4. sleeping in....(oh the joy!)
5. working at King's Dominion (amusement park in Virginia)
5 things I’d do if I were a millionaire…
1. Send my kids to college...as soon as possible :)
2. buy Dan a truck (so he'll stop whining and being embarrased to drive our mini-van)
3. buy a whole new wardrobe (after hiring a personal trainer)
4. buy a house on my own private beach (so I can feel the sand between my toes...and the other places it goes)
5. hire two maids (yes, Dan is that messy) :)
5 things I want to do before I die…
1. visit all of my family (they live all over the USA)
2. See Europe
3. Get new carpet for my house!!!
4. Potty-train Hallee (please!)
5. Go to Hawaii
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Tag...I'm it
Posted by
dankirty
at
7:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
can i go to Hawaii and Europe with you??? pwease! :)
Silly Dan... so messy.
Post a Comment