Dan has decided to try a new parenting technique. Timeout has now been moved to on top of the fridge (safety nets are always included, and Dan keeps his "watchful" eye on her at all times). But does it really work? Of course not, Hallee was scared at first, but now finds all sorts of things to play with up there. Tonight she found Quentin's bouncy ball that had been missing for awhile. It is more work for me because I then have to clean the dust bunnies off her bum! Nice try sweetie!! Guess we will go back to the naughty rug.
________________________________________________________________________________
Quentin was sitting on my lap during church and leans back and states "Your skin is soft like fruit snacks." How do not laugh out loud at that one. I was trying to be quiet but must admit I had a good laugh at that one. I can't decide if that is a good thing or not. I know he was just trying to be sweet like my cute baby always is. Heheee
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Parenting 101
Posted by
dankirty
at
9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i love that picture!!! That's so awesome, she's such a princess, she's not scared of anything for long :)
Post a Comment