Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Snow Day




Quentin and Hallee have been waiting for it to snow so that they can go sledding. Although they have never been before and didn't really understand the concept. Saturday we got our first really big storm of the year and they were ready to go. Of course Quentin loved every minute of it and didn't want to leave. Hallee on the other hand did not want to ride down the hill. Dan forced her to go, she liked it and went another time. But that was all, she wasn't going again. Maybe next time.
This was a big step for me because I haven't been sledding in almost ten years, due to a sledding accident with a dear friend. I checked and made sure there were no tress around and it was safe. We all had a good time and Quentin is still begging to go back.

4 comments:

Minnesota Fun! said...

What fun pictures. It is nice to see Utah has some snow. Happy Holidays!

Vudochki said...

I can't believe that was almost 10 years ago. That really makes me feel old. I'll never forget that. Did you know that my husbands brother was with you guys when that happened? To think all that time I knew my husbands brother and never met him. I'm glad you guys were safe. Have you heard from Sherri or her family at all?

Danielle said...

ah! looks fun!! I love all the snow! Yay for a White Christmas!

Jared said...

How is your arm feeling Kirty? What about your courage? Glad to see that you had a fun time.