With two kids in school I can't find my refrigerator. It is covered in beautiful artwork from my kids. I have no idea where they got their artistic abilities, it wasn't from me. Quentin painted this picture of his favorite animal "crocky," all by himself. I still can't paint a picture that good.
Quentin is definitely growing up more each day. On Saturday we went to Toys R Us with Liz and Jason, most people would think a five year old boy would have to be dragged out of the cars and trucks isle. Not my Quentin, he informs us that he wants to be a scientist. We had to drag him out of the isle with dinosaur bones and volcanoes. I sure hope Santa can find all that stuff.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Where is my refrigerator?
Posted by
dankirty
at
2:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What, no Blues Clues?! I would think your family would be all about that!! :-) It sounds like school really fits your little Bill Nye- hope ours turns out just as cute!!
KIRTY...went to visit Ticey last weekend and we were watching the old vidoes of the Lynwood/Valley view days. (boxing, blues clues) cute stuff! Brought us back to a fun time in life. We should all get together! Your kids are adorable... And I hear a covered fridge is a sign of a good mommy!
Post a Comment