Sunday, September 14, 2008

Red Door



I am not very crafty (unlike the rest of you guys. You know who you are.) I decided I was tired of a boring white front door, so I painted our front door red. I like it and Dan even likes it. He hates all of "my projects." Maybe I will even attempt something else....

6 comments:

Danielle said...

PRETTY!!!!

The Van Leuven Family said...

Red Doors are my favorite. I did the same thing after we moved into our house. I think I have three red doors...can't get enough. The door looks great and your kids are so cute!

Daughter of God said...

looks awesome! I'm trying to talk ben into the same thing. He didn't like the red idea but he said maybe I could paint it black. We'll just have to see.

Ticey said...

I love the color - i painted my kitchen the same! If i could ever get kevin on board with all my projects, perhaps the remodel in the baby's new room would get done before the baby arrives... :-)

tatum said...

love it!.....

Peggy said...

Good for you! It looks great!