Saturday, September 20, 2008

Dancing Queen



Once again I am living through my kids. I signed Hallee up for a dance class because she loves to dance and sing. I never got to do a dance class as a child, BECAUSE I would have been horrible at it just like piano lessons. Let's not get into that. Anyway, she was so excited about the new outfit we got to buy that she wore it all day long. She danced around the house in the tutu that i quickly threw together because they don't make much that is small enough to fit her. Thanks Tatum for the idea, I think it turned out great and Hallee LOVES it.



Here are a few pictures of her at the actual dance class.





Yes, that is a boy in her class.



Every morning Hallee gets up and asks if it is dance class day. Sorry only on Tuesday.

2 comments:

John said...

So cute! Nice work on the tutu. How did you make it? Have fun dancing Halley!

jed-laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.