Tuesday, September 9, 2008

School Again?

Monday morning Quentin did not want to go to school. He asked "Do I have to go to school every day?" After crying a lot of tears (he broke my heart, I had to be really strong and send him anyway) he went to school. I hope his teacher doesn't hate me for leaving her with a crying kid. He is still getting used to Kindergarten being every day...he misses preschool which was only 3 times a week. Luckily, he wasn't crying when he got off the bus to come home that day--he was a happy boy and was excited to go back the next day. Yeah!

Today he gets off the bus with his back-pack on backwards. I asked him why and he said "I didn't want to smash the cookie I got a school today." He is always thinking about the important things in his life.

3 comments:

John said...

I'm glad to hear that Quentin has his priorities straight. Megan had the same issues with going to school last year. She just doesn't like to wake up and go somewhere. Hope he adjusts. Hope Megan does someday too. :)

Ticey said...

Kevin has to make me go out the door like that everyday too! :-)

(even teachers have a tough time going every day)

I'm just glad he's still enjoying school at the end.

tatum said...

awesome, school, he'll love it in no time. we need to get the kids together soon.