Thursday, September 4, 2008

Off to Preschool



Hallee was also so excited to actually start preschool. We had been telling her she was going to go for so long I don't think she believed us anymore. All she could say was "I get to go to school too, not just Quentin" She was so excited to go and didn't want to waste time taking pictures. I was lucky to get this picture in the garage before she hopped into the van.



Here she is walking up to the door of her preschool. Bye, have fun, be good. What do I do now? I have no kids at home......

2 comments:

diana said...

Um....you start having more? Ha, ha! You ENJOY it! I'm a little skeptical about having a lot of free time when the kids all go to school. Hannah started Kindergarten, Caleb and Eli are in preschool, and I'm busier now more than ever! :)

tatum said...

um i know what you can do.....=) come and get my kids! ha ah hah