Saturday, February 13, 2010

More Pictures



I am so excited to have everyone home, no more trips to the hospital for me!





They just love to snuggle!



Aaron doesn't look so sure about coming home from the hospital.




Big Sister Hallee loves to help and hold her sister and brother.







This is what Aaron looked like in the NICU, all hooked up.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

i love the princess blanket on the two of them, I can tell Hallee's been there, lol.

I'm so glad you got the pictures off! I've been dying to see them! They're so cute!

Daughter of God said...

so glad that you're all home. They both look wonderful! Good thing you have older ones to help out. :]
amy young

Brady and Jess said...

OH MY GOSH! Congrats you guys. You all look great. Wow, 4 kids...seems like yesterday we were just playing around in Lynwood/Valleyview. You have a beautiful family, would love to get together some time!

Cristi said...

Such beautiful babies! I'm so happy that you are all doing well!

tatum said...

oh wow! adorable of course. can't wait to hold these little guys....i'm so jealous!