Believe it or not I haven't really been able to decorate the babies room, and it hasn't really been my top priority. We are slowly getting things together and couldn't resist a picture of the babies with the letters that will hopefully be hung on the wall someday. Dan had fun coming up with alternative names for the babies by mixing up the letters, luckily the birth certificates are already done and not going to be changed.
Carly loves to sleep in the wierdest positions.
Having two babies hasn't really been easy on anyone in our house. I wish I had another set of arms to care for all four kids. Quentin and Hallee were so good at keeping each other entertained so I could rest. They packed up their favorite toys and moved onto their blanket boats and sailed into the ocean. They played this new game all afternoon, gotta love their imaginations!
I guess this is just a part of being a twin. Carly was hungry and decided that Aaron's hair/head could hold her over until I was ready. Too bad Aaron didn't agree.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Posted by
dankirty
at
7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hehehe, eat that head!!
Post a Comment