Saturday, February 13, 2010

Here they are...

Despite the computer, camera, cell phone and tv that has broken at our house this week, I have finally managed to get you all some pictures! I hope you enjoy our new cute babies.



I had to deliver in an OR just in case something went wrong, Dan loved the new outfit he got to wear. He is ready to catch those babies.



Welcome Aaron Benjamin Jenkins (6lbs 1oz.) and Carly Ann Jenkins (5lbs. 3oz.) Yes, I really had 11 pounds of baby inside me!



I couldn't wait to hold my babies! I told everyone I had to be the first one to hold them and I was!



This is Carly all clean after her first bath.



Carly and I are ready to go home after our two day stay, even without Aaron who got stuck in the NICU for 9 days. We are loving having them both home now.



Quentin couldn't wait to see his new brother and hold him.



The babies were apart for the nine days, once they got back together this is what they wanted to do. We put them in bed together and they snuggled up close to each other.



Proud Daddy!!!!

12 comments:

Ticey said...

oh kirty, congratualtions! they are so sweet...i LOVE that pic of them snuggling together. i wish you and your family the best, every happiness and lots of naps
:-)

Liz said...

Ziilia WAS SO EXCITED TO SEE THEM!She can't to hold them, she was sad that there wasn't anymore pictures she wants to look at them all day. Thanks for the post

momofsomja said...

Congratulations you guys!! We are thrilled for you! They are so sweet and how fun to have two babies! Can't wait to get all three of these babies together and take pictures!

Kristin said...

Congrats guys! They are so precious. We can't wait to come and see them! We are so excited for you guys!

Denise said...

Kirty you have no clue who I am but I went to school with Dan-he was a great friend. Congrats on the babies-they are just adorable. Looks like you have some great helpers to help you out. Hope you can get some sleep in the next few months. I love the snuggle picture-that is so precious.

Danielle said...

i love the snuggles! They missed each other! awww.

Deanna said...

They are SOOOO adorable! They just look so snuggly and cute and wonderful! Congrats!

Minnesota Fun! said...

Congrats! Looks like you have some great little helpers with your older kids. I'm glad that you are all home and healthy. I also love the snuggle picture...so cute!

Vudochki said...

HOW SWEET AND PRECIOUS! Congrats on your little ones! They are absolutely adorable and they already look like best friends! I can only imagine how busy you are right now, so thanks for posting the pictures! I miss you!

Ben said...

Double the cuteness double the poop, hang on to that hazmat suite.

-Ben

Peggy said...

What a couple of beauties! Congratulations, you guys. They are absolutely adorable!

tatum said...

wow...i just can't beleive it! i am loving these guys so much already.....good job momma! my kids will be so jealous.....me too.