Kirsten! I just stumbled upon your blog and had to say something. It sounds as if you are in for a ride :) You'll have to check out our blog as well. So fun to see old friends and what lives you have created. You have a beautiful family! Tara (Whicker) Hart
Oh man I was so excited that you put it on facebook and closed it out so fast because I wanted to see the babies and then after all that excitment...nothing...oh man, but I am still excited because you are going to put some one and plus ma and pa are coming tomorrow with there camera!!!
5 comments:
Ohhhh. I am excited to see! How are you feeling? How did the delivery go?
Rats!! We are anxiously waiting!
Kirsten! I just stumbled upon your blog and had to say something. It sounds as if you are in for a ride :) You'll have to check out our blog as well. So fun to see old friends and what lives you have created. You have a beautiful family!
Tara (Whicker) Hart
We can't wait. Congrats!
Oh man I was so excited that you put it on facebook and closed it out so fast because I wanted to see the babies and then after all that excitment...nothing...oh man, but I am still excited because you are going to put some one and plus ma and pa are coming tomorrow with there camera!!!
Post a Comment