Sunday, February 13, 2011

One Year Old



It is exciting and bitter sweet that my twins are now one! Exciting because they are learning so many new things each day and the older kids love to play with them now. Sad because as hard as it was, I miss those tiny babies that I worked so hard to make.



Carly was not in the mood to have her picture taken in her birthday dress.



Aaron was all smiles on his birthday, ready for all the presents and cake.



Carly wanted to just climb the stairs like usual, with her favorite sock friend.



We had a pink pig and green frog party to celebrate.



My sweet girl did not want to eat or touch her cake!



I wish I could say the same for Aaron! He wouldn't stop smashing, smearing or eating his first taste of cake. It was enjoyable to watch and even more fun to clean up!



Aaron really enjoyed his favorite dinner, pasta on his birthday. He couldn't get enough.



We enjoyed the twins' new birthday present today because the weather was so nice! They loved every minute of being outside and looking at everything.



Of course they had the best rockstar driver around. Hallee informed us that her sunglasses make her look like a rockstar! Agreed! It is funny to see how much snow is left in our neighbors yard and we were not even wearing jackets.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Happy Birthday! The cupcakes are ADORABLE!

Liz said...

I love Quentins pjs too. Thank you for the party it was a lot of fun, you did a good job decorating