I watched my SIL kids for the weekend and even though we were getting ready for Hallee's birthday party we found some time to craft. Morgan is a great helper!
While everyone was distracted with the birthday party Aaron decided to explore Hallee's craft supplies.
Here are all the kids from the party in their cute aprons I dressed up and boxes we decorated.
Hallee is officially six years old now! I can't believe how grown up she is. Hallee is also a wonderful big sister!
Now, on to some cute pictures of my crazy babies!
We found out fast that Aaron loves balloons!
My sweet messy red head!
Aaron also loves rice krispy treats, the entire thing.
This is his favorite place to hide and now I know why. He found french fries and loves them. Carly eats normal, healthy food and Aaron loves the junk food. They sure are double trouble.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
January
Posted by
dankirty
at
1:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment