We survived our first year with twins and decided to celebrate with an awesome cruise to the Caribbean. It was a very relaxing week with no kids and plenty of warm weather fun!
I let Dan convince me that we should go para-sailing! Actually, it was really fun. We could see the entire island of Grand Cayman while we were up there.
We had a great time visiting Tulum and seeing all of the ancient ruins. The beach there was perfect and I could move there anytime.
The ships are amazing and so huge!
We also got to see Chichen Itza, which was again so cool. I could have spent much more time there, but we didn't want to miss the boat. Note: next time don't eat the food there, believe me!
Thanks to our amazing sisters who watched our kids!!!!!!
Monday, March 7, 2011
We Survived....
Posted by
dankirty
at
8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! Glad you had a good time!
SO FUN! I'm glad you two were able to get away and enjoy some nice warm weather! On a side note, is that a "Dunder Mifflin" t-shirt that Dan is wearing? ahahahaha!
Post a Comment