Who doesn't love a good old fashioned Slip 'n Slide? I saw this at the store the other day and thought it was soooo cool. We got it for the kids to enjoy, and they really loved it...OK, so Quentin loved it, Hallee said Princesses don't slip 'n slide, they just watch. I have to admit though that I got it because I never had one of these as a kid and I always really wanted one. Yes, I am re-living my childhood vicariously through my children, is that a bad thing?
Did they have slip 'n slides that were this cool when you were a kid?
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Slip 'n Slide!
Posted by
dankirty
at
8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is the real question: If you are reliving your childhood, we need to have some photographic proof of you on the slip 'n slide.
Well I think Princesses ROCK the slip n slide!!
Post a Comment