Saturday, July 19, 2008

No way!!



The other night we went to Costco as a family to do some shopping. Dan's hates to shop especially going to the grocery store. The whole time Hallee complained she was hungry. I didn't think much about it and kept on shopping. Finally, after getting tired of listening to her whine we went to the food court and got her a hotdog. The hot dogs at Costco are huge and we thought she would eat a few bites and be done. Daddy was happy to finish what she didn't. Hallee ate every bite!! We couldn't believe it, I guess she really was hungry. Daddy had to get his own hotdog. Quentin said the hot dog buns were "sweet, crunchy and goooood!" Just another random quote from Quentin. Better go get your own dog.

2 comments:

Randilee said...

Those hot dogs are SOOOOOOO big. I don't even attempt it. I am so impressed!
We need to get together. The kids watch a movie on the "big TV":)

Danielle said...

HAHA! That's awesome! Hallee's got a super tummy! Miss you guys!!