
As a second child Hallee received a lot of hand-me downs from her brother. I think Hallee really needs a new pink booster seat. Every car seat she has had for the past three and a half years has been blue. I think she is due for a pink one! Daddy says she doesn't need a new one!! How does he know what she really "needs?" What do you think?
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Please Daddy!
Posted by
dankirty
at
11:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
what store is that? Brin is the same way with the hand-me-downs so I told her we would look for a pink booster. I think you should get it for her. And I'll get one for Brin too! :]
It is at Target. It is a really cute booster seat and Hallee loves it. We just have to convince Daddy.
Why is it that we are always trying to convince our husbands? :) As for me, when Mckenzie was born, we thought we'd get a pale blue carseat/stroller so we could use it for our next one even if it were to be a boy. Looking back, I sure wish I would have chosen the pink. Oh well at least in doing that, I was able to convince Dan to get a pink toddler carseat for Mckenzie. I do hope though that some day I'll be able to use lot's of blue stuff! Ok, I'm done talking now.
~Jessica
Talk about to much time on your hands I never think of taking my camera with me. By the way you need to update your blog it is sooo last month. thanks for the note about stink aleast you are far enough way that you don't have to live with it. I am still trying to come aug 27th
she has to have a pink one, duh! =) poor second child......in all families across america.
Post a Comment