Quentin is a funny boy. All week long all he could say was "I'm not going to preschool graduation!!!" I was really worried that this was going to be an awfully long night. But as soon as we got there he was happy, cute, and excited to see his friends. I was so proud of him because he behaved so good and sang all of the songs they learned this year. He is so grown up and now all he can say is "I'm not going to kindergarten!!"Quentin was all smiles with his best buddy Tyson afterward.
He is sad to leave his favorite teacher "Miss Kaylana."
Monday, May 26, 2008
GRADUATION DAY
Posted by
dankirty
at
8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! You're going to have a kid in kindergarten already!?! What a fun age! Do you ever visit Virginia? When you do, you'll have to let me know and we'll meet up. I think it'll be a long time until I visit Utah again.
Quentin rocks! Way to go dude! I SO can't believe you are gonna be in Kindergarten!! I remember going to see you in the hospital when you were born. Man, I'm gettng old, lol
Yep, I am old! I will soon have a kid in kindergarten! I probally won't be in Virginia any time soon, because my parents are moving to Utah. Sorry!
Post a Comment