We were baby-sitting Ainsley (the cutest and happiest baby who we all adore)and I forgot to put the Pack-and-Play away. Look where I found my kids...playing with all of their babies. Don't pay any attention to the open box of Cheerios they stole and made a mess with (hey, at least they stole a healthy cereal).
Monday at pre-school was "Crazy Hair Day." Just last week I gave Quentin his summer hair cut, which was pretty short. He said "Mommy, I'm mad at you!" because his hair was too short and now he wouldn't be able to spike it. I think we thought of a pretty good solution to that problem. He was so excited about his crazy red and blue hair that he wanted his best friend Tyson to color his hair as well. If you didn't know better you would have thought it was Halloween.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Crazy Kids
Posted by
dankirty
at
7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
those are some awesome hair pictures. Hallee's looks so cool in the first one, and Quentin looks great with red hair! :)
hey, i loved hanging out the other day, cute blog, we have to do it again. =) cole seconds that!
Post a Comment