Yes it's supposed to be spring....but of course we live in Utah so it snowed a few days ago. I came downstairs to check on Hallee and found her staring at the snow and pointing her princess wand towards the window. I asked what she was doing and she said she was trying to make all the snow go away with her magic wand. If only that wand really did work...
Later that day Dan and I noticed that the house was really quiet. Usually that is a bad thing because the kids are getting to something they shouldn't. We went to look for them and found them playing together in the basement. Since it was snowing outside they decided to ride on the "wiggle bike" in the basement. They took turns driving each other to different train stops, to the Zoo, to Disneyland, and shopping for food. Aren't they cute?
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Spring time?
Posted by
dankirty
at
9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love those precious moments when the children are loving and getting along. :]
I can't believe you're still getting snow! I hope you guys stay warm!
~Jessica
hehe, love the magic wand, she's so cute. :D
I need a magic wand for the weather too--I am so ready for summer!
Chris said he had a lot of fun at the game this weekend catching up with all the boys!
Post a Comment