I could go on and on about the things this little boy does each day, but I will just give a few of the highlights from the last week:
throwing the telephone in the toliet (he tossed a Wii remote in the same toilet a few weeks earlier)
shutting his sister in the pantry so she can't get out (then laughing about it)
locking himself (and his sister) in the van for 45 minutes
climbing on the kitchen table (and counter) to get food
opening the dishwasher while it is running...over and over
But then again...this is why I love him so much...
He is so cute, loves to snuggle and always keeps things interesting. Tonight he decided to fill his bed with cars to sleep with. Too bad I didn't let him keep all those cars while he slept.
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Aaron the trouble maker
Posted by
dankirty
at
8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment