Friday, December 3, 2010

Where did November go?

I feel like I blinked and November was over! Here's our recap of the month:



Aaron has become a great "army crawler." He is actually pretty fast and now learning there are so many new things he has to check out and touch.



Aaron loves to eat graham crackers!



Quentin and Hallee love to see who can make the babies laugh more. Tonight Quentin won, Carly loved every moment of it.



Nothing is safe at our house anymore. Quentin left his Book of Mormon on the floor and Aaron thought the front page tasted good.



Snow!!! We have had lots of snow. Hallee was trying to dig out our Christmas decorations that were buried.



Lots of sweet smiles and giggles!



I often have to remind Hallee the babies are not dolls! She is always picking them up and carrying them around. She wanted to take Carly for a ride!!



Quentin and Hallee brought all of their friends over to see the play they created, leaving no where for Dan and I to sit and watch.



Carly is great at going backwards and getting herself stuck.



Losing teeth, I hope Santa will bring some new ones!!



Quentin is an amazing reader and decided he wanted to read the entire Book of Mormon. It only took him about 7 weeks, he was so diligent about getting up every morning and reading before school. When he finished we decided we had to celebrate. So we went out to dinner and to have his favorite ice cream. The only problem was cold stone was closed for remodeling at this time and he was so sad. We were outside of coldstone deciding what to do when the manager came out side with two half gallons of ice cream for him. All evening he kept saying "I was blessed for reading the Book of Mormon!" We are so proud of him.

1 comment:

momofsomja said...

That is awesome! Way to go Quentin!