Once again time flies by to fast. I can't believe Christmas is just days away! I am sure grateful for my family and these sweet little ones that bring joy to our faces all the time!
This year we have had plenty of snow and Hallee has wanted to go out and play in it every day! She was so sad today when I wouldn't let her go out because it was raining and really cold.
This is Quentin's Humpback Whale project for school. He had to write a research paper and build a habitat. He sure loves the second grade.
This year the kids haven't really been to good. Santa was watching and sent them letters to warn them! I can say that since these letters arrived they both have been really trying to do better. I hope Santa thinks so...
Hallee really enjoyed our holiday baking this year, licking every bowl clean.
Hallee did a great job at her Holiday Dance Recital!
We had a great weekend in Logan for our annual family holiday party. I think Mary and Joseph were pretty cute this year!
Quentin couldn't wait to build his new legos!
The babies were not as excited as we were to see they both got big boxes of diapers for Christmas!
This a our life now! Whatever one baby has the other wants it and they steal toys back and forth!
Hallee got a doll with real hair she can do all by herself! She spent the entire day doing it over and over again! Thanks Becca!
She even made Daddy get in on the fun! Too bad I wasn't home to get my hair done.
Here is my sweet Hallee after her Kindergarten assembly at school. She is such a great singer!
Merry Christmas!
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
December Updates
Posted by
dankirty
at
10:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment