These babies look peaceful, don't they? I wish they were this peaceful when we tried to have pictures taken today. After the photographer left both babies slept all afternoon.
One month old!
Quentin has recently found his new love, reading chapter books! Whenever I can't find him it is because he has found a quiet place to read, sometimes quiet is hard to find in our house.
Hallee can't get enough of the babies! She is always asking to hold them or give them kisses.
We finally got to meet our new cousin Austin. I can see Aaron and Austin causing some trouble together in the future.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Happenings at our house
Posted by
dankirty
at
2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your babies are so cute. Can I come hold them?
I love the top picture of them sleeping, so adorable! I can hardly wait til next week to hold them all day!
Please come and hold them anytime! I never have enough arms to keep everyone happy all the time!
Post a Comment