Quentin and Hallee have been playing house a lot lately. The other day I overheard them fighting about who got to be the mom. I think Quentin won and Hallee got to be the daddy. So I had to ask why. Quentin thinks being mommy is more fun because daddy's don't do anything. Hmm what does that say about Dan? I honestly don't know where he got this information because Dan is so great about helping me with everything.
Hallee also insists on being called mommy number 2. When my sisters were here in January taking care of everything for me they called themselves "mommy number 2." Now that they are gone, Hallee feels that this is her new title. She loves to help with the babies, we are just working on how much is too much love. She is great at feeding piggy Carly her bottle and putting binkies in. (Carly is always hungry and is not happy if it isn't her turn to nurse, so she sometimes gets a bottle from big sister.) Sometimes she will change wet diapers, we are still trying to convince her to do the poopy ones. (there is plenty of that around here!)
Monday, March 22, 2010
Everyone Wants to be me
Posted by
dankirty
at
10:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute! I knew Mom's job was harder, and the proof is when the kids know it too! But I agree with you, Dan is a great dad!
At least now know what the rest of us have been striving to achieve all these years…
Post a Comment