Sunday, January 4, 2009

We had a great Christmas

Christmas was lots of fun this year. My parents flew out from Virginia and my brother and his wife came for some fun. I always forget to take pictures of everyone when they are here. Here are some highlights of the kids favorite toys. After Christmas was over Dan informed me that he wanted a Wii. Sorry, Santa made his(her)shopping list a long time ago...but there is always next year. I thought Quentin would be my one child to cry when he didn't get all the presents he wanted, but no--it was Dan.



The kids had to wait to open their presents on Christmas morning until Grandma and Grandpa Garbinski could get here in all of the snow. They had to "check out" what Santa hid behind the tree.



Quentin was excited to find his long awaited "Alien Maker" (with Martian Matter under the tree. Not the most exciting present in my mind...but I guess to a 5 year old it was awesome. The best part was after Quentin made his first alien he asked "what do I do with it now?"



I think Hallee liked her lip gloss best. Every princess needs lip gloss.



Don't leave Hallee alone with styrofoam, she made it "snow" in our house. I learned my lesson years ago, never let kids play with it because you will never be able to clean it all up. I am still finding pieces of it around the house.



Christmas also brought lots of new snow. The kids had to get out there and dig in it. Dan built a tunnel and then it snowed again and broke. Too much snow!



Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

What's a princess without her lip gloss? We had lots of that for christmas this year too. And an alien maker? Even I think that sounds like fun!