Kids say the funniest things.
Quentin got new Dinosaur pajamas and Dan got some new "Guitar Hero" pajamas for Christmas. A few days after Christmas Quentin spanked Dan's bum and said "Hey I just smacked your guitar hero butt...wanna hit my dinosaur butt!" (P.S. We've never actually played Guitar Hero, we are more Rock Band people...thanks Tom!)
Hallee loves babies. All babies, all the time. She loves it when Quentin and I pretend that we are her babies. The other day we were pretending to be her babies and I guess we were being bad. Suddenly she yelled out that if we weren't good she was going to take us to the D.I.!! I promise I have never said that to my kids, so I don't know where that came from. I guess she feels tramatized that I often send old toys to the DI and she never gets them back.
Hallee's birthday is coming up and I asked her what she wanted. Her answer was "Mommy...birthday presents are suppossed to be surprises!" I guess she knows that I hate surprises. Don't worry Hallee you should be very surprised tomorrow moring.
Gotta love your kids and the funny things they say!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Random Sayings
Posted by
dankirty
at
9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the DI comment! Where do they come up with these things?
Post a Comment