Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I am free

We are usually the last people in the world to get things (cell phones, fast internet, need I go on). But today, I became a free woman. I am no longer tied to the t.v. because we finally got a dvr. I can live my life and not worry about missing my favorite shows. It is a wonderful feeling, and tonight I could watch the biggest loser in about 20 minutes instead of two hours. I was excited and did a lot of fast forwarding to see who won. It was a good day!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! *sniff* I'm so proud..

Daughter of God said...

beware, you will love it, you will never watch live t.v. again (except for conference) to avoid nasty comercials, you'll love that an hour show only takes you about 30 minutes to watch, You'll love that you can set the t.v. to turn to channels that the kids can watch when you might be sleeping. just warning you. :]
have fun, I know I'll never go back

Peggy said...

Well, you're not quite the last one to get a DVR... We are still old school here at our house. It is nice that we can watch some shows online now, though. Are you glad Michelle won? I totally thought she deserved it the most. Can't wait for the new season to start in January!

Jared said...

Love all the recent posts. Enjoy the DVR. We don't have one, but most people love them.

tatum said...

i am so jealous! by the way, you forgot to give me your email.