December is a crazy month filled with all sorts of activities. So here is a quick update of our happenings so far.....
Quentin wrote Santa a letter (a very big one, so Santa couldn't miss it). I wish I could afford the big green dinosaur, but $130 is a little crazy for one toy. I have a feeling he might be dissappointed...
This past weekend we headed up to Logan for the annual Jenkins Christmas party, despite all the snow. This is a picture of Hallee waiting for her part as an angel in the Christmas story.
Here are all of the grandkids.
I didn't know that wisemen could look so scary.
Here is Hallee in her new dance costume. She is very excited for her recital on Wednesday. She loves to plie...
Monday, December 15, 2008
December Updates
Posted by
dankirty
at
8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i love Quentin's interpretation of a wise man :D And Hallee looks adorable in her costume! Remind me what time her recital is tomorrow so I can see if i can come :)
Caleb wanted to say hi to Quentin and your family. He also wanted to wish you a merry Christmas. He likes the Spike dinosaur and Quentin should stop stealing Caleb's pajamas.
Post a Comment