We finally dumped our dial-up internet and got the good, fast stuff. I don't know how we lasted so long with super slow internet. I will never go back!!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life gets crazy, but it sure is fun!
We finally dumped our dial-up internet and got the good, fast stuff. I don't know how we lasted so long with super slow internet. I will never go back!!
Posted by
dankirty
at
11:48 AM
5 comments:
WOW!!! How DID you manage with dial-up? Enjoy!~Jessica
So does this mean that you are making a commitment to more frequent posting? I have high speed internet and I still can't manage to post everything that I want.
LUCKY!! (in your best Napoleon Dynamite voice).
If I ever get a raise (fingers crossed) we are dumping dial-up quickly.
I'm VERY jealous!
no kidding, dial up really stinks!
Post a Comment