I love winter time when everyone is sick and you have to hibernate at home. My kids and I are going crazy because someone is always sick and we can't go anywhere. It started with Quentin and he passed it to Hallee, she gave it back and now they are both sick again. It is one of those viruses where you can't do anything but wait. So I couldn't resist a cute picture of them in bed. Someday the fever and cough might go away and you might get to see us again. Until then we are stuck at home!
Hallee wanted Daddy to lay down with her in bed. As this picture shows, Hallee didn't fall alseep but Daddy did. Leaving him alone in bed with Sleeping Beauty Barbie. (Too bad he can't remember her name!)
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Sick days
Posted by
dankirty
at
8:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment