Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Poopy Day

Let's just say I had a poopy day and I mean poopy! Everything seemed to go wrong. Our toilets are kind of crappy (you have to do a "courtesy flush" so they don't clog.) So I was delighted when they both overflowed on me this morning(Dan's fault on both I might add). Later on in the morning I was babysitting a neighbor boy that's 3 years old and he decided it would be fun to poop all over my floor! Next up, Hallee, she's potty-training and still isn't perfect so she had her own poopy-accident (fun for me)...by then of course Quentin didn't want to be left out from the excitement, so he had added one more "accident" to the festivities.

Just when I thought the day couldn't get any "better" Dan walked in the door with roses in hand. Thanks for making my poopy day much better. Now I get to enjoy the sweet smell of roses and not poop! Your the best honey!!!!

PS. We hit up Home Depot looking for the heavy-duty, super-powerful flushing toilets--guaranteed not to clog (they can flush a bucket of golf balls in one flush...that sounds about right for our house...)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

i'm sorry! that stinks! literally.. hehehe.. i wish i'd been around to help! But you're getting new toilets, that's awesome! congrats!

Shea said...

wow! what a day... glad you got flowers, you deserved them!