Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Twins are two!

Lexie is getting so big and aware of everything! Sorry I had to throw in a picture of her too! Check out that red hair....
Time flies when you having fun, my twins are two!

We had a great time at Discovery Gateway while the big kids were at school.


Carly loved the birthday hat Hallee made for her.
Checking out the new zoo.
Double the cake, double the mess, double the fun!


oh, by the way we sold our house!

3 comments:

Vudochki said...

Kirty! I can't believe you have 5 kids! You have your hands full, but knowing you, you're loving it! I always knew you'd be an awesome mommy! You're girls look just like you and your boys look just like Dan! At least that's my opinion! Hope all is well!
love, Jessica

momofsomja said...

Lexie has gotten so big! And two red heads! How lucky are you?! Happy birthday Carly and Aaron!

Liz said...

I had to do a double take on Lexie I thought it was Carly! She is so big, I love that Carly has enough hair to put up...kind of! So excited about you guys moving a little closer.