Hallee learned to ride a two-wheeler and Dan got some great exercise chasing after her while she pracited.
Aaron loves to ride in his cozy coupe!
Quentin can often be found drawing sharks or cars on the sidewalk.
Carly loves to have her hair brushed just like her big sister. We are so excited her pretty red hair seems to have a little bit of curl in it.
Aaron has learned to climb anything and everything. Leave him alone for a second and he is on the kitchen table, a coffee table or chairs. Dan was cleaning the floor and moved all the chairs into the living room. Aaron thought it was great to climb up and bang on the windows.
Carly loves to clean and I hope it lasts! I was cleaning the windows and she freaked out until she could have her own cloth to clean with. She loves baby wipes and will walk around and wipe every ones mouth with it.
Some how Dan and I left Aaron alone at the dinner table and he got a hold of the rice pan and helped himself. He dumped the entire bowl on him and the floor. Can't take your eyes off that one.
I sure love them all!
Thursday, June 23, 2011
My Little Monkeys
Posted by
dankirty
at
2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the rice picture he looks so...happy the look of ha ha ha I won look at me! All the kids look like there are having fun it is good for Dan to have a little exercise!!
Post a Comment