I love the sweet and chubby baby faces!
That is not where I put Carly into bed tonight. If she is sleeping then I am happy. Aaron also scoots around to get whatever it is he wants. I am going to have mobile babies very soon and that it scary!
The bucket is more fun to play with than the toys. I think Santa should just bring boxes and paper. The babies would love it, Quentin and Hallee not so much.
This is big sister Hallee and in all her glory! She was so excited to wear matching dresses with her baby sister. She refused to change after church and wouldn't let me change Carly either. Thanks Aunt Mary for sharing, you made her day.
The babies are finally eating whatever I give them! It makes my life a little bit easier, but also takes more time to feed both of them. They have learned to wait their turn and are going to be very patient as they older, hopefully.
We don't make too many outing alone, but the nice weather and break from school I ventured out alone with four kids. Gardiner Village has the cutest Halloween displays and the yummiest cookies!
The babies are learning to sit in their high chairs and be happy about it. Tonight during dinner they started holding hands, all by themselves. I just know they are going to be best friends.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
What's new
Posted by
dankirty
at
9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment