Here is what we have been up to lately:
Getting better at smiling and holding up our heads!
Reading lots of books! Quentin won a contest at school and got to go on a field trip to Barnes and Noble to pick out some new books.
Playing lots of soccer! The spring season is over for the kids, but that didn't stop us. We have been having a few games in our backyard. Which reminds me that I am old but still have a few soccer skills.
Watching Hallee dance!
...and trying to get a little bit of sleep!
Monday, June 7, 2010
Posted by
dankirty
at
1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love little baby burritos!
so busy! you're kids are great, you've every right to be proud. your twins are adorable, too. good luck getting sleep, i struggle with that one and only have 2 total :-)
I hope it's okay that I have stalked your blog from time to time. I'm an old friend of Dan's and I'm expecting twins due in September. I like to check in on your blog and see that you are functioning cuz all I hear are horror stories about no sleep, too many diapers, etc. You give me hope. Your twins are growing up so quickly!
Post a Comment