Santa delivered Christmas to our bedroom, since I wasn't allowed to get up.
Dan got a helicopter that he loves flying around the house...sometimes he even lets someone else co-pilot.
Hallee got a Barbie house that is almost as big as her. It's perfect for her barbie's and littlest pet shops to play in...thanks Santa!
We finally got a Wii! Quentin says we are only about one year behind the rest of the neighborhood--so that means we have to play it twice as much--not a bad theory.
I must have been bad because Santa didn't get me anything. Ok, not really, I was holding the camera and did't get any pictures of me except for my feet.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Santa
Posted by
dankirty
at
7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You feet look very nice! How's the belly? How are you feeling? When are you due?
love the picture of your feet. :)
You should ask for a wii fit for your birthday so I can come try it out :)
Hope you had a great Christmas! It will be one to remember for sure!
Hey your room looks cute, form what I can see I like the mirror on the wall behind dan.
Thanks for the comments, due date is 3/1/10 but we all hope it comes sooner. She's been on bed-rest for 8 weeks now--not fun. We'll be sure to update this blog once the babies finally come.
Post a Comment