Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It is December!!



Everyone at our house is getting excited for Christmas to come. Quentin found his reindeer ears and won't take them off.



Dan and the kids had lots of fun putting up and decorating the tree. I am on bed rest so I watched from the couch and took pictures.



I just love this time of year!

3 comments:

Liz said...

The kids look so cute in the Sunday clothes. I love the one of Quentin pushing the lawn mower that is awesome. It was really weird to not have you guys there for Thanksgiving it was like the little kids didn't know what to do they started at each other thinking what are we suppose to do without the other two kids, it was actually really weird we all noticed. I hope that you aren't do bored doing nothing. I love the chair way comfortable looking!

momofsomja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
momofsomja said...

Cute pictures of the kids! I have missed your blog since you have been sick. Our fingers are crossed for you for the next 8 weeks! Good luck!