Sorry we haven't updated in awhile, we have been pretty busy not to mention we are having twins. So there is lots to update everyone on... I hope very soon!!!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life gets crazy, but it sure is fun!
Sorry we haven't updated in awhile, we have been pretty busy not to mention we are having twins. So there is lots to update everyone on... I hope very soon!!!
Posted by
dankirty
at
9:33 PM
5 comments:
You act is if having twins is an everyday occurrence! How far along are you? How are you feeling?
twins?! How exciting--congrats! I'm sure things have been crazy around your house. Hope all is well!
Excited to see future posts! I just keep checking!
Oh my goodness!!! TWINS! when are they due? boys, girls, both? Has the pregnancy been more hard? We need more infor than that!
ben and amy young
I guess I left out a few important details. My due date is March 1, but we are thinking some time in Feb (I am 19 weeks right now). I am having a boy and girl, so everyone is very happy. I am just tired all the time but glad to be over the sick part.
Post a Comment