I don't know about you, but we have cabin fever! I am running out of ideas to keep us busy on yet another cold and rainy day. Quentin has been very happy to play with his new Webkinz, in fact that is all he wants to do. Hallee didn't want her picture taken (no surprise, she is my child), so I had to sneak one in.
Look at what he made!
Since we are stuck inside I had to find something to keep busy. I noticed how awfully wrinkled my kids clothes look and decided to take action. If you know me at all, I NEVER IRON! Since I was bored I ironed a lot of my kids clothes. Dan came home and was sad I didn't iron for him so now I have to do it again. Please come spring, I can't take much more of this!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
We need Spring!
Posted by
dankirty
at
11:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YOU ironed clothing!?! I remember some of the shirts you were back in college that needed to be ironed, but you refused! Wow! You must have been bored! ;)
Amen! Spring really needs to stop teasing us!
I'm feeling your pain. I haven't quite resorted to ironing yet, but I actually thought to myself, "oh, good idea" when I read this post. Please SPING COME!
oh i hear ya sister, we were dying today, i even tried to call you to see if you were as bored as i was. =)
Post a Comment