Thursday, November 13, 2008

Good News

Here is my good news for this week (so far)
1. I got gas at Costco for $1.96 a gallon!

2. Dan had veterans day off and the kids still had school, they wanted Daddy to do everything since he is never home to take them to school. I got to sleep in that morning!

3. I have become addicted to watching the office, I never really watched it much and I trying to catch up. I thought I had seen all of the episodes, but I found out I had lots more to watch!!

It has been a good week and it is only Thursday!

Update:

I saw gas for 1.87 a gallon today! Isn't it wonderful?

Dan has extra time off he has not used this year, and his boss is making him use it all. He took friday off! Yeah for the boss.

3 comments:

John said...

Kirty the OFFICE is the greatest show that television has ever had. Friends can't touch what the Office brings to the table.

Danielle said...

YOU WIN!! We are having a competition, and whoever pays for the cheapest gas wins. Tom paid 2.25 and then mom paid 1.99... so 1.96, so far, you are ahead!!

tatum said...

i love that you got gas that cheap. finally huh?