First of all, I have to say a huge thanks to all of our family who kept our kids so we could get away on the cruise. So, I hope you are ready to see lots of pictures from our vacation.
Here we are in Puerta Vallarta getting ready for our ATV journey through the jungle. Yes, they really make you dress like this...crazy Mexicans!
Ever try playing ping-pong on a boat that is rocking? It's a challenge. Dan and Tom had fun, and we are a little fuzzy on who won this intense battle.
Danielle has a "big body and tiny arms." Was that virgin Daquiri really virgin...?
Don't be scarred, it's only Dan on an ATV in Mexico...wait, that is scarry!
It is a good thing Dan was good so I didn't have to throw him over again.
We made a pit stop in Mazatlan at this cool little rock that is shaped like a heart that jets out into the ocean. I'ts called el corazon de mazatlan (the heart of Mazatlan for all you gringos out there).
We had a few days "at sea" on the cruise, so what do you do on a "sea day?" You hang out by the pool and eat ice cream all day long...
In Cabo San Lucas we went on a romantic horseback ride on a private beach. You can't see him, but this picture was taken by a singing mexican cowboy (he was our tour guide). The two horses we are on were named Estrella (that means Star in english) and Papaya (that means Papaya in english). They were great horsies.
I still miss being on that boat, where everything was taken care of and I all had to do was try and stop Dan from eating everything he saw.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Mexican Cruise 2008
Posted by
dankirty
at
8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks like you had a fun trip. I absolutely LOVE Mexico! I keep talking Dan into going back, but he wants to go see new places. Go figure. Glad you had fun. Good luck getting adjusted to "real life" again. ~Jessica
Gosh, you guys are cruisin' fools! How many does this make for you guys? Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment