My little boy is growing up so fast! He definetly has dan's silly personality and is a smart thinker. He loves going to preschool and now knows his address, phone number and birthday. Nothing gets past him. So, I am going to update you on all the crazy things he says and does like putting pancakes on his head!
He frequently will stop and let you know he has a good idea about how something should be done or how he can help. His favorite stuffed dinosaur is starting to come apart at one of the seams. So the other day in the car he blurts out, Mommy I have a good idea. I think we should just get blue tape and fix him. In his world tape fixes everything, I sure wish it did in mine. Thanks man
Last night after we put him to bed to asked if he could run downstairs and get his favorite car. We said sure just hurry back. We let him go all alone and he returned with candy in hand, asking if he could eat it. At least he asked if he could...too bad Daddy took it away.
We got him a new suit to wear to church. He is so excited to look like daddy, we can't get if off him. I will post a picture of it later.
Also we were at the store and he wanted a toy. We let him earn money for doing chores. (I am sure we are breaking every child labor law, because in our house unloading the dishwasher only gets you a nickel.) So he earns his money and saves it to buy whatever he wants. This particular day he didn't have enough money in his piggy bank. We explained he would have to save longer to get the toy. That was not a good enough answer for him. He replied "Mommy and daddy I know you share a piggy bank and you have lots of money in yours." Cute answer, but no toy.
He loves his sister so much, and plays with her all the time. He loves babies (especially Ainsley), dinosaurs, cars, making up new words, watching Hannah Montana (if I have to hear "The best of both worlds" again I might scream!), waving good-bye to Daddy every morning as he leaves for work, and dancing with his sister.
We love our Quentin and are so greatful to have him in our family. He makes us smile and laugh all day long.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Our Little Boy isn't little anymore!
Posted by
dankirty
at
7:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Quentin sure looks like his uncle JJ did as a kid. Amazing!
Post a Comment