You never know what is going to come out of your child's mouth. Quentin told his pre-school teacher that Mommy was going to the doctor and he didn't know why. He said it was probably because he yelled too much! We all got a good laugh over that one. I then explained to Quentin that yelling doesn't make people sick and Mommy was just getting a check-up.
I asked Quentin what he wanted to be when he was older and he said he wanted to work at the bank like Daddy. We all agreed that would be a good job. I then asked if he wanted to pass out treats (my kids are brain-washed and they think whenever you go to any bank especially Daddy's you get all kinds of treats). He said no Mommy, I want to do work and use a computer. I thought that was interesting for a 4 year old to say especially when he says making his bed is too much "work."
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Say What?
Posted by
dankirty
at
12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Quentin knows Dan is just a slacker at work, hehehe. j/k :) Stop making your kids sick by yelling at them.. or.. the other way around.. lol.. silly kids!
I like your new layout! Sure love and miss you guys! Maybe someday I'll get back up to Utah and visit. Probably not anytime soon, but someday! Love, Jessica
Yo Kirty, easy with the yelling.
Like the new layout with the Halloween pic.
Post a Comment