So I am really not that great at remembering to update the blog. So in case you haven't heard, the Jenkins are still alive. I feel like this summer has gone by so fast. It is already August!! When did that happen? We have enjoyed seeing the whole Garbinski clan for Adam's wedding. Hallee caught the bouquet, so watch out Logan. (Our neighbor who Hallee never stops talking about) July seemed like we were either in the car driving to Logan for a holiday or watching the kids swim in the kiddie pool.
This is why I never post becasue Hallee is trying to type also. One hand on the two year old and one hand to type. We will do better at sending along those updates and pictures in the future.
Monday, August 13, 2007
Oops! It's been awhile.....
Posted by
dankirty
at
4:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay! good job! I love the bloggin' kirts!
Post a Comment